H4ck3rs Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
H4ck3rs Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pimp hack/other

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadyunit

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-09

pimp hack/other Empty
PostSubject: pimp hack/other   pimp hack/other Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:51 pm

i dont take any credit whatsoever for this. Big thanks to Syntex for this program Smile

http://uploaded.to/?id=zcyibv

download it and put it in ur kal folder, works for some, doesnt work for some. if ur one of the lucky ones that it does work for. buy up to 500 polishes and 500 tali of attack. wear ur wep. take it off. put the polishes in slot 10. go to the cmd window and type "pimp" without the ".

make sure u always have either the same amount or more polishes than you have toas. otherwise u will have a broken weapon.

ebit is broken, dont use it.

and if u can figure out how to use the other commands, good, but i wont explain Smile

hf and gl

Last edited by WhitebOy on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Back to top Go down
pino

pino

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-09

pimp hack/other Empty
PostSubject: Re: pimp hack/other   pimp hack/other Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:46 am

URL dosnt work:/
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-13

pimp hack/other Empty
PostSubject: Re: pimp hack/other   pimp hack/other Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:26 pm

What is the client used with it? URL worked for me =]
Back to top Go down
boneman321

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-20

pimp hack/other Empty
PostSubject: Re: pimp hack/other   pimp hack/other Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:18 pm

Shadyunit wrote:
i dont take any credit whatsoever for this. Big thanks to Syntex for this program Smile

http://uploaded.to/?id=zcyibv

download it and put it in ur kal folder, works for some, doesnt work for some. if ur one of the lucky ones that it does work for. buy up to 500 polishes and 500 tali of attack. wear ur wep. take it off. put the polishes in slot 10. go to the cmd window and type "pimp" without the ".

make sure u always have either the same amount or more polishes than you have toas. otherwise u will have a broken weapon.

ebit is broken, dont use it.

and if u can figure out how to use the other commands, good, but i wont explain Smile

hf and gl

do you think you can post another link? that one doesnt work =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pimp hack/other Empty
PostSubject: Re: pimp hack/other   pimp hack/other Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pimp hack/other
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H4ck3rs Team :: KalOnline Sections :: Releases-
Jump to: